ReCycle Manicure is our sustainable initiative for recycling old product bottles.
Launching 18th June 2020.
Not only can you return our brands, BUT you can return polish bottles from ANY BRAND and can include gel bottles, nail polish bottles and cuticle oil bottles.
Nail product packaging is often composed of a variety of types of material, this makes recycling them incredibly difficult. Most public kerbside recycling programmes will not accept varnish/gel bottles at present.
The means our customers will be able to return any empty bottles (a small amount of residue is acceptable) in a prepaid, eco-friendly envelope to Red Carpet Manicure and receive up to 20% off their next order when they return four polish bottles.
Return TWO Bottles, and receive 10% off your next order.
Return FOUR bottles and receive 20% off your next order.
Our Recycling discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, already discounted items or new collections.
The bottles will be collected by a recycling company and sorted into different materials which can then be recycled and reused in the best possible way.
We are improving our sustainable efforts all the time, one of our key aims is too make being sustainable as easy as possible for customers and rewarding them for their efforts.
Get involved with our Recyclable hashtag - #Recyclemanicure
The Receive, Return Recycle Process
- Receive your order.
- Return your polish bottles to Red Carpet Manicure.
- Receive your personal discount code to shop online once your return is confirmed, please note it can take up to 10 working days to process your return and issue a discount code.
FACT: The UK produces more than 100 million tonnes of waste every year, one tonne is about the weight of a small car. In less than two hours, the waste we produce would fill the Albert Hall in London, every eight months it would fill Lake Windermere, the largest and deepest lake in England!
Let’s help save products from landfill!
For more information please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 000 2101 or email email@example.com
How will it work?
- You can add a returns Recycling pack to your online order, just search Recycling on our website.
- Why do you need to add it to your order? Customers will need to request the pack because we want to avoid unnecessary envelopes being sent out, and we can measure how many are returned.
- Customers will need to place their old bottles into the ECO FRIENDLY Jiffy, attach the label and pop in the post at their local DPD drop off – it’s that simple.
- Customer Services will then process the return and notify the customer that their return has received, and confirm their discount code via email.
- The maximum discount applied is 20%.
- Four is the maximum number of bottles allowed per envelope.
- Our Recycling discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, already discounted items or new collections.
Just Red Carpet Manicure bottles?
NOPE! We will accept all brands!
Does the bottle need to be empty?
- Preferably yes, however a little residue is fine. Full bottles will contaminate the recycling and this will then be rejected by the recycling company.
Why we launched ReCycle Manicure?
For us, as a business, our customers have always come first. It is deep routed in our philosophy and customer care is one of our main focuses. We share our customers concerns about our planet and environment so over the last few years we have take steps to become more sustainable.
As the need for new recycling technologies have been demanded and developed we have adopted those and now we can recycle polish bottles which are typically incredibly hard to recycle in traditional recycling bins.
Why we think it's important? and how can people get involved?
We think it is incredibly important to recycle and do our bit to help our environment. The beauty industry is booming, and it's an incredible industry to be a part of.