We all love nail art and we’re all rather fond of a little nailspiration. Getting our nail art look perfected can take time and be a little messy and that’s where one of the new treatments from Red Carpet Manicure steps in, introducing Over Polish Guard, your nail art goals best friend.
The Over Polish Guard works by creating a protective layer around the outskirts of the nail so if you get nail polish on your fingers whilst working away on your nail art masterpiece it can be easily peeled away revealing a perfect finish every time, or until you perfect the art of nail art!
Step by Step
- Apply to the skin surrounding the nail, being careful not to get the product on the nail
- Allow to dry – Top Tip the product will go clear when it’s dry!
- Start to work on your design.
- Allow to dry for 20-30 seconds.
- Once you’ve completed your design, cured and are ready to apply Brilliance, or your chosen Top Coat when using lacquer, remove the Over Polish Guard to reveal smooth edges to your design
- Finish off with a Top Coat.
- Apply a cuticle oil such as Cute-Icles Friend to rehydrate the cuticles and nourish nails.
Don’t forget to tag us in your Red Carpet Manicure creations.
The Over Polish Guard works with gel polish and nail lacquers.